Writers, budding writers, agencies, and profit and nonprofit groups/organizations turn to me when they want to look their best. For nearly 30 years, I’ve been helping them accomplish that through meticulous proofreading, astute copyediting, and creative copywriting.
As your creative partner, you’ll work directly with me as we talk about your project and what you want to accomplish. What we talk about is kept confidential, as is any copy and project information you share. And you can rest assured, knowing I am the only one who will proof or edit your work or write copy for you. Your project is never handed off to someone else to complete.
I received my B.A. in communications with a journalism minor from the University of Northern Iowa and M.S. in college student personnel services from Western Illinois University. My education and skills have helped a variety of clients:
- Authors – self-published and those working with traditional publishing houses
- Advertising, marketing, and public relations agencies
- Colleges and universities
- Nonprofit organizations – fraternal, religious, and service
- Companies of all sizes that produce B2B and B2C materials – advertisements, web copy, brochures, press releases
In addition to helping you look good, these things are also important to me:
- Health and wellness – I’m a 25-year cancer survivor
- Fitness – you’ll find me kickboxing and lifting weights at the gym
- Animal rescue and welfare – I have two rescue kitties and I volunteer at my local humane society
- Lifelong learning – reading memoirs, taking classes for personal and professional development
- Traveling – give me a cabin in the woods and I’m happy
I’d love to learn more about your project . . . and you!